Covid-19 arrangements | Updated Jan 16 2021
JAN 16th, 2021: Originally updated OCT 27, still applies.
- International shipping is slowly returning to normal. E-express standard service of 1-2 weeks has returned to most countries including the USA, Australia and UK.
- Orders to other countries are unfortunately still surface mail and may take 1-2 months to arrive.
- As of Sept 7 E-express service has resumed for:
- Asia: China, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- North America: United States.
- Oceania: Australia.
- Central and South America: Mexico. Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom
- Please allow up to 7 business days for dispatch during this time.
AUGUST 22nd, 2020:
- Due to the shutdown of international flight and freight, shipping times are still unpredictable; orders are taking between a week and up to two months to arrive for some.
- Mail is currently often passed to third party carriers which don't provide a lot of tracking status.
- If it's been more than 2 months since you placed your order and nothing has arrived, please contact me and I'll see what I can do for you.
Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate your patience and understanding. Your orders are helping me stay afloat, finance and produce the next line of TAIKORA wear which is currently in production!
APRIL 25th, 2020:
We're back! Firstly, thanks everyone for your kind dm's, tweets, and emails asking when the store would be back open! It is amazing to hear from such passionate fans! Secondly, we're back! You can make orders now.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus situation, there have been some impacts to the Taikora order, shipping, and fulfilment process.
- International orders may be slow and unpredictable due to the cancellation of the majority of international flights. Where the usual registered airmail/e-express is not available packets will be sent via land-mail and may take up to a month or more to arrive - it really depends what is available at the time of shipping.
- Current status of HK Post shipping to various countries can be found here: Hong Kong Post Status
- For the safety of myself and my support team, orders are being delivered to the post office in Hong Kong on the 10th, 20th and 30th each month - Sundays & Holidays excepted, as well as local arrangements with post office opening hours.
This is a developing and constantly changing situation, so what is true here may not be true tomorrow, but I will try to keep this as up to date as possible.
I appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.